British expert on aging Aubrey De Grey claims: "Everybody wants to stay young forever. "
But is it possible to slow down the aging process?
“An average of three months is being added to life expectancy every year at the moment and scientists estimate there could be a million centenarians across the world by 2030.”
Early aging is a process caused by shortening of telomeres and DNA damage by free radicals.
Who is THE MASTER of your BODY?
The key lies in the small organisms called bacteria.
Our body is made up of trillions of cells, and the number of bacteria is 10 times higher! In fact, bacterial genes outnumber human genes by a factor of 100 to one.
Enters Microbiome – the collective environment of microorganisms; ecosystem of a human body.
- Emotional conditions
- Physical appearance
- Current mood
- Behavioral patterns
- Digestive function
- Biological age
- Immunity strength
Good bacteria vs. Bad bacteria
Bad bacteria produce:
- Free radicals
- Harmful by-products
Accelerate the aging process of cells on the molecular level.
Good bacteria produce:
- Kills bad bacteria
- Neutralize toxins
- Improve the intestinal barrier
- Neutralize toxic compounds
Neutralizes free radicals in the body and slows the aging process.
How does microflora dis-balance reflect on your well-being and aging?
- Oxidative stress
- Poor absorption of nutrients
- Inflammatory processes
- Low energy and stamina
- Skin irritation & lack of luxuriance in hair and nails
- Weight fluctuations
- Digestion disorders
- Bad breath
- Sugar or alcohol cravings
- Anxiety and depression
Scientists claim – the consumption of probiotics and prebiotics can Slow Down Aging!
Studies of Federal Research Institute of Nutrition and Food (Germany) and Medical College of Yangzhou University (China) show that the main reason for ageing at the cellular level is the shortening of the endings of our chromosome, called telomeres.
Good bacteria in your gut help:
- eliminate the toxins and free radicals that damage skin and cause early aging,
- digest and better assimilate the nutrients from food, which means your body receives more of the antioxidants, vitamins and minerals it needs to stay young and healthy.
- convert polyphenols from food, like resveratrol and quercetin, to a form which can be absorbed by the cells of our digestive system.
These compounds activate enzymes called telomerase which is able to restore the telomeres of our chromosomes and in this way preserves our genetic material from damage and senescence.
Stress and aging.
Telomere shortening is also enhanced by psychological stress. It was shown that the stress hormone cortisol is able to suppress the action of telomerase.
Probiotics produce various neurotransmitters, such as gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), dopaminem, seratonine and others.
- enhance emotional well being,
- help to cope with depression and anxiety,
- increase brain performance, cognitive function, memory and learning.
In this way probiotics help to cope with stress and the related aging processes.
What is the best solution?
Bio-In - is a balanced program that comprehensively restores the balance of human microbiome. It is unique and highly effective solution for stopping early aging and increasing your quality of life at the same time!
Learn more about Bio-In program and how you can become part of it CLICK HERE >>>